Monday, March 16, 2009

Equals and Parallels

Who the Hell I am?

I'm the Admin here. and This is My blog. simple answer. but if you want it hard way. you should do some google. with my name. I don't try to review myself at any point, so you should have your own image of me. may be its a monster, rascal or even a ********, it doesn't matter anyway ;) . but you should have one to read me. (actually read my posts) , couz here I'm trying to create or edit myself. not yours. so its better for you to keep a backup image of me.

yep you got that. you are reading a beginning of another use less blog. but wait a second. every useless thing got have a value in some day. so i keep tapping on my keyboard. so you better keep watching me. and add a comment and help me to fix up myself.

Now you will say "Wait a second. i know yo. earlier .. You hv another Fucking blog, don't you? "

yep you are rite. this is not my primary fucking blog. and this is nt the first time. My primary blog is www.galleman.com and its provided with sinhala unicode, couz its my mother tongue. but after some time. nt very long. I wanna have a english one. in this shinny night i coulnd't wait any longer.

first i think about a subdomain from my primary blog and run with Wordpress, ya honestly I love Wordpress. what a grate Pro. but i got another idea, should i have the same fucking translation of my blog? hell no. I need a change. yep i need a whole DAMN Change. and as well as I need to learn and hv a new experience at the same time. so You are reading the result, A blog in Google blogger. and whole new content.. yepeeeeeeeee keep reading. I recommend you to put me on your RSS reader. and keep watching me..

thnx. and welcome.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something here. any thing, I mean Everything is accepted.