Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How you gonna Call me?

If you are a enemy of mine, you will defiantly have bunch of sweet nick names for me like Asshole, Rascal, useless etc. yep i like them than you. couz those Comments had saved my day couple of times. I love them, but its not the way i call my self. (yah may be just me).

If you did some Google for me (honestly you didn't, I know), You can see few different names referring to me. So Here i gonna start.

Gayan Kalhara

ya you are brilliant, your guess is absolutely right, this is my true name, and i gonna use it as much as i can. so no comments any more.

Galleman

After Gayan Kalhara, My friends useing this one, when they talking about me (ok ok. they dun talk much about me.. but i mean..ARRRHHH), this is basically couz I live in galle, Sri lanka I'm an Icon of galle (nt dat much, but i think so), and the second thing is my webpage/blog you know its name. I'm telling every one " oh buddy i got a blog it named galleman.com and bla bla bla" ppl around me had enough this. So evently they point me as "here Comes the GalleMan"). So i got my second name.

The Linux Punk

Yes you got the clear answer. I'm telling every one " hey use Linux, turn in to FOSS" and etc etc etc.. so some ones dun even like to talk with me, every day i'm getting my Inbox full by hundreds of mails regarding FOSS ques, and I gonna answer them as I can.. so some ones love me. and else don't. who cares ?

There are another few of them. but I can't gv it to you.

anyway

This fact of this post is. YOU CAN CALL ME USING ANY ONE OF THEM, but the PERSON IS THE SAME PUNK. don't get messed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something here. any thing, I mean Everything is accepted.